2016年3月4日星期五

How to cut bottles

Cut bottles can be very useful, there are several options for reusing glass bottles but almost always, it is necessary to cut the bottle, strangely not many tools to do this, or those achieved are expensive, as some know I'm dedicated to construction right now, so I decided to make glass bricks using the bottom of bottle of wine and of course I ran into the problem of having to cut many bottles, of a measure as accurate as possible.

After watching endless videos and post other people, if with a wool soaked in a flammable liquid, if a resistance on a tile, or very strange cutters or expensive machines, I decided to find a solution, economically and effectively to the problem.

For this building a very simple machine, are a few simple pieces of wood on which is placed the bottle and rotated in one of these woods, ride a glass cutter, these cheap selling at any hardware store and grasp a staple, in a little while testing a bit with different woods and bottles, got a nearly perfect cutter bottles.

After marking glass bottle with my machine simply I submit myself to a temperature change submerging in hot water and then in cold water with this finishes cutting all alone bottle, in my case as I build a brick is not necessary to polish the edges if it were to make a glass or some other serious craft more than advisable polish with sandpaper or some other instrument to not cut.

So is the brick then it gets finished with cement or mud to form a wall, other applications can be cut bottles to cups or pots, I hope you like and encourage them to start cutting bottles and look for creative ideas for reuse.

All in all, at this process, it is very important to prepare some of the useful tools. If you need to purchase some of the convenient gadgets used in daily life, you could buy at Banggood, which is one of the wholesale platform to provide you the low prices. Such as, gator grip tool, glasses screwdriver set, etc. 

没有评论:

发表评论